CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS (INCLUDING PUBLIC RELATIONS) MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced Manager who will assist us with the corporate communications and public relations functions of the FRC. This is an exciting time to join in this role as we expect to grow significantly as a result of the government’s recent introduction of a bill to expand our work and responsibilities under a revised auditor regulatory regime.
Reporting to the senior management of the FRC, the Corporate Communications Manager will be responsible to:
- Formulate and implement media, communications and corporate promotion plans, in alignment with the FRC Council’s communications strategy and policy
- Monitor media news, organise media events and handle media enquiries to enhance the public image of the FRC and generate positive media coverage
- Produce and manage the production of external bilingual publications, including press releases, annual report, e-newsletters, speeches and other reports
- Develop and manage updates and improvements to the website and social media channels used by the FRC
- Identify communications risks and establish issue management strategy for effective management of the identified risks
- Provide assistance to the FRC’s outreach initiatives concerning auditor regulatory reform
- Assist in managing and coordinating other corporate events
- A recognised university degree in any discipline, preferably in Communications, Journalism or Public Relations
- At least 5 years of proven track record in media or the corporate communications field gained from in-house and/or consultancy firms. Experience in organising media events is preferred
- Solid knowledge and experience in regulatory and financial services is an advantage
- Strong project management, analytical and organisational skills
- Independent, proactive and good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Power Point and Chinese word processing, is a must
- Excellent command of both English and Chinese
Please send your resume with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to: The Administration Manager, Financial Reporting Council, 29th floor, High Block, Queensway Government Offices, 66 Queensway, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2018
Data held by the FRC relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. The FRC will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months.
Page last updated: 22 January 2018