- Provide administrative support to the Operations Department
- Perform research and statistical analysis
- Provide support to our financial statements review programme
- Assist any other operational related ad hoc projects
- Degree in Accountancy or similar
- At least two years of relevant working experience in accounting or auditing (registered student of HKICPA is an advantage)
- Strong analytical skills, well-organized and detail-minded
- Proficient in PC skills including Microsoft Office Word and Excel, Power Point and Chinese processing
- Good command of both English and Chinese
Please send your resume with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to: Financial Reporting Council, 29th Floor, High Block, Queensway Government Offices, 66 Queensway, Hong Kong or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data held by the FRC relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The FRC will retain their applications for a maximum of six months.
Page last updated: 25 January 2017