FRC Summer Internship Programme for 2022
Duration of Internship
From 4 July 2022 to 26 August 2022 (8 weeks)
Content of the Internship
Our 8-week summer internship programme provides students with an opportunity to better understand the operation of the FRC. Through being attached to different departments, interns will be involved in the FRC daily operations to get hands-on experience of working at the FRC so as to facilitate their future career planning. Interns will learn from a series of well-structured training courses. They will also earn exposure through the completion of a group project during the internship period.
• Being a permanent resident of the HKSAR;
• Hong Kong university undergraduate (year 2 or above) undergoing full-time studies for a Bachelor’s degree;
• Considering a career as a professional accountant;
• Being able to work in a team;
• Passionate, proactive and eager to learn;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
• Able to comply with the FRC Vaccine Bubble Arrangement (available details are on request).
Applications should be sent to: The Human Resources and Administration Manager, Financial Reporting Council, 24th floor, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong or by email to Internfirstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31 May 2022
Data held by the FRC relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The FRC will retain their applications for a maximum of six months.